We are grateful that you are considering contributing to professortelevision.com by way of a guest post. We are happy to have you with us today.
Writing for us is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and establish yourself as an authority in the field you’re working in.
We ask that you set aside some time to read this entire page in its entirety, as it contains important information about the guidelines, the submission process, and the kinds of content that we are willing to publish.
What It Is That We Seek
Contributions to guest posts that are successful are those that are exhaustive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To improve your chances of having your contribution posted on our blog, make sure that it meets the following criteria:
• The post is pertinent, well-researched, and at least 500 words long, and it contains actionable advice.
• Has not been published anywhere else and is unique. Anything that has already been published somewhere else will not be republished by us.
• Include only those claims that can be verified by providing links to reputable research or case studies. Please do not cite any of our rivals and refrain from using any promotional links to websites that are not relevant.
• Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point. It is best to avoid using stock photos because they do not contribute anything of value to the copy.
• The incorporation of subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs, all of which contribute to the article’s increased readability.
• For submissions to be published, they must first be evaluated according to the quality criteria established by the content team. The editors retain the authority to reject submissions at their whim and to make insignificant alterations to the content of your article.
• Your article needs to be at least 500 words long and provide something of value to our audience to be considered.
• You are only allowed one link that benefits only yourself. Either a link to your website or to any social media channel of your choosing in the author bio, or a link within the article itself to a resource that is informative and pertinent, such as a blog post. (This link will be followed) (follow link). You can link to other relevant articles on the blog, which may add value to the article you are writing. However, I would ask that you refrain from excessive linking. In most cases, it’s best to limit the total number of links to no more than 5.
• Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog.
• Once something has been posted to our blog, you will not be able to publish it anywhere else, not even on your blog.
• The inclusion of images and videos is strongly encouraged because doing so makes the article appear more alluring to the reader.
• The width of the image should be no more than 580 pixels. I would appreciate it if you could send each one as a separate attachment.
• When using images, be careful not to violate any copyright restrictions. Always give credit where it’s due.
digital marketing write for us
write for us digital marketing
digital marketing “write for us”
digital marketing + write for us
seo write for us
seo + write for us
write for us seo
web development write for us
write for us web development
web design write for us
content marketing “write for us”
content marketing write for us
write for us content marketing
write for us travel
travel write for us
travel blogs write for us
“general “”write for us”””
write for us general
write for us general sites
write for us get paid